Jun 20th, 2017
In today’s episode, we are diving deep into the world of Health Coaching. We often talk about the benefits of having a health coach and we have been honored to have some amazing coaches join us in previous episodes. But with the world of health coaching growing so rapidly, and the number of health coaching options and specialties steadily rising, we thought that we could demystify some of the questions we regularly get asked.
- What is a Health Coach?
- The difference between a Dietician, Nutritionist and Health Coach (they are very different!)
- Why working with a Health Coach is so beneficial
- What to look for when hiring a Health Coach.
- And finally, Betsy will be giving us a behind the scenes look into her own Health Coaching practice and what she has learned on her own journey.
SPECIAL ADDED BONUS THROUGH THE END OF JULY:
Betsy is sharing two of her favorite client resources. CLICK HERE to receive your download of The 7-Day Journal and CLICK HERE for your copy of The Goal Setting Workbook.
* Betsy Milne is a Certified Integrative Nutrition Health Coach and Co-host of The Luscious Living Podcast. As a Health Coach, Betsy is dedicated to teaching smart and savvy professionals how to reclaim their personal health and wellness goals before they forget what work/life balance actually feels like. You can find her online at www.bohorustic.com or on Instagram and Facebook @bohorustic.