Aug 29th, 2017
IN THIS EPISODE: Jaclyn Gold (Media Publisist turned Lifestyle Blogger) shares personal insights into the creation of her blog, A Gold Lining.
- Fascinating insights into what a publicist actually does (and no, it's not all parties).
- The power of creating and nuturing relationships in business.
- The importance of taking time for self-care while building something you love.
- How to handle rejection with grace and use it as a stepping stone for your next project.
- Why she chose blogging as her personal platform to get her message out and how it is shaping her future plans.
Jaclyn Gold is an unshakable optimist and an innovative and results-driven publicist with years of experience in client strategy, media relations, consumer behavior, product innovation and brand development
By combining her love for writing, sense of adventure, positive attitude and passion for personalities, she created A Gold Lining - a lifestyle blog that brings you trend-spotting and cutting-edge beauty and fashion, actual wisdom, healthy living and travel news, and stories from those special individuals who prove that fellow, or aspiring, strivers, dreamers and disrupters, can be curious, confident, courageous and in control of their dreams. The world of work is morphing, platforms and networks are being born and our brainchild has more chance than ever to flourish.
CONNECT WITH JACLYN:
Online at www.agoldlining.com
On Instagram: @agoldlining
On Facebook: @agoldlining