Sep 12th, 2017
IN THIS EPISODE: Mia Harris (Registered Holistic Nutritionist) talks about the importance of loving your body and feeding it right.
- Why healthy fats are so good for you.
- How to shift your mindset when it comes to the food you eat.
- The importance of loving and accepting your body.
- Why following "diet trends" from magazines can be so misleading.
- The importance of unplugging (especially as an entrepreneur).
- Why self-love and body-love should be a part of your holistic self-care routine..
Mia Harris is a Registered Holistic Nutritionist who splits her time between beautiful Vancouver, BC and sunny Los Angeles. She is a graduate of The Canadian School of Natural Nutrition.
"Health and wellness has always had a part in my life since I was younger. I playedsports as a kid and went to the gym 3-4 times per week in high school. As I grew older, I counted calories and deemed certain foods as “bad”. Food became the enemy and workouts were my punishement. I was under eating, over exercising, tired, hungry and frustrated. I was tired of not understanding my body so I decided to learn about proper nutrition and in turn I am able to help others find balance and live a holistic lifestyle." -Mia Harris.
CONNECT WITH MIA:
Online at www.miaharrisnutrition.com
On Instagram: @miaharrisnutrition
On Facebook: @miaharrisnutrition