IN THIS EPISODE: Career Astrologist Natalie Walstein, of Soulshine Astrology, is here to talk about how to use the stars as a guide in both life and your career.
- How to use your star chart as a guide to gain powerful insights into your life and career.
- The difference between your sun sign, moon sign and rising sign (plus, how they affect you and the horoscope you read each week).
- What to expect when working with a Career Astrologist.
- How being in alignment with your innate personality and skillset (which you can learn by studying your chart) will help you fine-tune your career choices and set you up for greater success.
- What exactly is “Mercury in Retrograde” and what does it mean for you?
Natalie Walstein is a Career Astrologer at Soulshine Astrology. She uses the ancient wisdom of astrology with a modern twist to help both established entrepreneurs and creative souls in need of direction courageously align their life + career with the cosmos and provides 1-on-1 readings, reports, horoscopes.
CONNECT WITH NATALIE:
Online at: www.soulshineastrology.com
On Instagram: @soulshineastrology
On Facebook: @soulshineastrology
CLICK HERE to find Soulshine Astrology on YouTube